FAQs - Strength & Conditioning Program, Development Camps, Speed & Conditioning Sessions and Varsity Tryouts:
Frequently Asked Questions about Strength & Conditioning Program, Development Camps, Speed & Conditioning Sessions and Varsity Tryouts:
Varsity Panther Offered Programs:
• Strength and Conditioning Program (off season training): $600
• Development Camp = $20 each session (Free if you paid Strength and Conditioning program or your $200 tryout fee)
• Speed & Conditioning Sessions = $10 each session (Free if you paid Strength and Conditioning program or your $200 tryout fee)
• Panthers Varsity Tryout Fee = $200 (Every player must pay the tryout fee)
• Panthers Varsity Team Fee = $600 (*If you make the team, you must pay the balance)
Frequently Asked Questions:
a) If you registered and paid your $200 tryout fees, then the development camp and speeds sessions are free to attend. Once you make the team, then you have to pay the balance of $600 for your season fees. It will cost you $800 to play OPFL summer football in total.
b) If you signed up, but DID NOT PAY the $200 tryout fee, then you have to pay $20 each time you come to a Development Camps at the Ottawa U Dome and $10 each time you come to a speed and conditioning sessions.
*Note: Every time you pay $20 fee for Development Camp at the Ottawa U dome and $10 for the speed and conditioning sessions at Franco Cite, that money gets taken off your fees.
Example: If “Player A” came to 4 development sessions and paid $20 each time, $80 comes off his tryout fees. If “Player A” comes to 5 speed and conditioning sessions, then $50 is taken off his tryout fees, which means, he has paid $130 dollars so far, therefore, “Player A” has $70 left to pay on his tryout fees.
A) Strength & Conditioning Sessions at HEO Performance Centre (813 Shefford Rd)
B) Development Dome Camps: Ottawa U Dome (200 Lees Avenue) free parking pass included must come in to the dome to pick up the pass.
C) Speed and Conditioning Sessions at Franco Cité H.S. 623 Smyth Road (free parking)
D) Varsity Tryouts: Dates and Location to be announced.