Registration for the 2015 NCAFA season is upon us!
Held in person at Ray Friel on Sunday March 29th (3:00pm to 6:00pm) and Sunday April 19th (1:00pm to 4:00pm), these are the sessions where the Panthers will register all of our fall contact programs and our summer non-contact programs, including:
- NCAFA Competitive Tackle programs (Bantam, Peewee, Mosquito and Tyke)
- NCAFA MITE Developmental program
- NCAFA Girls’ Touch Program
- NCAFA Flag Program
- Cumberland Panthers Cheerleader Squad
- L’il Panthers Training Camp (non-contact)
Full registration details can be found here http://www.cumberlandpanthers.com/clubs/2931/pages/83090
Coaches and managers from all teams will be on hand to answer questions.
Those registering should have the following:
- Proof of address
- Registration fees (Debit and credit are accepted)
See you soon!